WordPress for Beginners – A Complete Guide to WordPress!
In 2023, it’s never been easier to build a fantastic, responsive website that looks great on computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
You can learn WordPress WITHOUT having to buy web hosting or a domain name. I’ll show you how you can set it all up on your own computer using free tools.
NOTE: This course will always be updated to cover the latest version of WordPress.
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a Wordpress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. I’ll guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
This course is taught by WordPress author and teacher, Dr. Andy Williams, who has been using WordPress since 2004, and teaching WordPress to people of all skill levels since then.
Benefits of the course
- -Install Wordpress on your PC or Mac computer, so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
- -This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with Wordpress.
- -Navigate around the Wordpress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- -Understand the main features of Wordpress
- -Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- -Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- -Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- -Know how to configure Wordpress for best results
- -Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- -Protect their Wordpress website from hackers and spammers
- -Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- -Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
- -No prior knowledge of Wordpress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- -You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet..
- -You don't need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of Wordpress.
- -9.5 hours on-demand video
- -10 articles
- -14 downloadable resources
- -Access on mobile and TV
- -Certificate of completion